FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

This will be an unpopular comment, however I am not bothered about the potential of Kevin leaving. He’s been unbelievable for the club. But it’s time to look towards the future.
He can no longer be the main man now for sure, still can offer but from the bench.

It’s Coming out now they were all on the piss till Wednesday night not fair on the blues who’ve paid good money to go all the way to that shithole of a place

I would much rather be in it.
Seriously can't believe that's even being discussed.

Why wouldn't you want to be in the UCL final?

The chance of becoming European champions far outweighs the risks of "oh no, some Prime-swigging future nonce is going to say mean things about us on twitter".

One mistake, the first goal, gave them confidence. The second was a good goal, to be fair. I was worried when I saw the team. How many times have Stones and Ake played together in the centre? However we were great in the second half and with a bit better finishing could have been level. I am proud of this team. We will cone back next season and be sensational again. Come on my Blue boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.