FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

That starting line up fucked us.

Dias and Akanji should have played.

No room for sentiment in cup finals.

De Bruyne one of the worst games I've seen him play recently. Also Bernie was anonymous.
Ok
Add the Ortega and Gvardiol fuck up and it meant we was up against it after the first went in.

Bitter pill to swallow but that's football
I really try to give any player the benefit of the doubt when picked in the starting 11. But on reflection Dias and Akanji start today and we don't concede those goals.

Gifted United European football and dug them out of a huge financial hole.

Just Guardiola doing Guardiola things in the biggest games.
Blessing in disguise. Ain't no team winning the league while playing in the Thursday Cup.
Even getting top 4 is a tough ask. These idiots will embarrass themselves in the 2nd rate cup.

Apart from my Doku comment, feel vindicated by what I wrote after the Arsenal home game unfortunately, we’ve just got to hope it gives us the kick up the arse that we are all hoping for in the summer
you feel vindicated in saying we are 3rd best team in the league after we won it STFU

Shit really does happen.

Yep, we were poor and I don't they they were much better to be honest. They took their chances, which were our own doing really.

Doku goal came too late, needed it 10 mins earlier......but what a cameo!!

We would have all taken 4 in a row at the start of the season, just frustrating that the double double was so close and against those gobshites.

I think we were maybe all guilty of thinking it was a given.

* not going to debate this, just my opinion.

The players have enough credit in the bank to be allowed a shitshow like that. Good effort lads congratulations on making history in the league now get a good rest and come back refreshed.
Thanks for finally offering some positive vibes to this thread. Another terrific season in the books.
Well done City. CTID

Maybe the writing was on the wall when the rags made that come back against Coventry. Disappointed about today, but proud of the team for their fourth in a row.

Got to feel for all the fuckers that paid £225 to watch that shite. Infact, Kev should refund them all

What the fuck was that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.