FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Gifted United European football and dug them out of a huge financial hole.

Just Guardiola doing Guardiola things in the biggest games.
Mate that’s crap. You don’t get 1/20th of the money you get for the CL and that’s why they will sack their manager.

shit happens
first half we gifted it to them
second half we missed too many easy chances

not the end of the world we are still champions

Last edited:
Not great but nowhere near as bad as some of the mardarses on here are making out. You need to get a grip and accept we’ll lose sometimes and not always be at our best.
I don't mind us losing (rather it wasn't to them, mind). I've followed us since the early 70s, and in the 90s we lost quite a few games! And if we go down swinging, and force our opponents to be excellent, then fair enough. But that wasn't the case today. That opening 45 minutes was horrendous, and the damage was done in that period.

One mistake, the first goal, gave them confidence. The second was a good goal, to be fair. I was worried when I saw the team. How many times have Stones and Ake played together in the centre? However we were great in the second half and with a bit better finishing could have been level. I am proud of this team. We will cone back next season and be sensational again. Come on my Blue boys.
The second goal only happened coz Walker switched off

Utd were not good today sick of hearing they were

We were very poor all over the pitch in performances & tactics nothing else
they won the game, they had to play like that to do so, and we gifted them a goal.

Well done City in getting to the Community Shield again, The Real Final to Beat the Rags in and set us on our way to a 5th title in a row,

Of course.

He doesn’t need to be sold though.

I think that depends on whether Pep feels he can continue to be valuable to the team , or whether he thinks it is time to find a replacement who can stay fit .

Not sure personally regarding Pep's view on replacements.

1 of the major trophies feels right to me. Anything else would have been overachievement I think. It’s still a quality season and we got the 4 goals n a row which mattered most. Maybe a bit of a refresh needed tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.