FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I seen it coming after 10 mins. Passing was shocking and something didn't seem right. All this talk of bald knobhead leaving maybe got in our heads and we thought we only had to turn up and win. Big mistake. For once we've lost against them and we didn't deserve fuck all. Awful display. A few players I'm not gonna single out were fucking awful. The team as a whole were fuckin shocking. Its gonna be a long drive home. CTIFD.

The guy is a buffoon and too arsed about getting called biased on social media
The guy is a whore making his money before the inevitable sack, that laugh is wearing thin even for his fan boys, he is an embarrassment.

And you're responding. It takes two to have an argument. As I said, put him on ignore. If you're not happy with my comments, you are at liberty to put in a complaint to the admin.
You didn't have an issue with the below post in response though?
Fuckoff if you dont care tbh. Or just fuckoff. In fact fuckoff. I completely agree with the guys calling you a wanker and I followed the trail to see why. Wanker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.