FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

To lose to a team that’s up for sale is galling, but it was on the cards and the press are loving it.

Dunno what others thought but I felt the crowd were flat as well. We never got going any more than the players did

We lost after making history yet again last weekend.

Some of the posters and posts on here are a fucking disgrace.

Pathetic fair weather fans who have no fucking grasp of the realities of sport.

Used to be a great forum for talking City this, now it’s full of dickheads.

Every other club and fan base would kill for what we have, best to remember that.

Not having this tiredness or bad tram selection nonsense….this rag team are gash!

Today was 100% about hunger….we didn't really fancy it…we've won it all!

Some key changes needed next season to get that mojo back

Pep totally to blame here, wtf first half team selection, either Jim has paid him to throw the match or just thought it would be a stroll in the park, totally embarrassing and now we have to take shit from them! Utterly disappointing and disgusted
Disgusted !! Wipe yer fanny you big daft sod.

At least pep also thinks Utd were shit today! lol but why not change it then pep, I don’t get no Bob on with 10 mins to go

I guess it was prem or fa cup glad we chose prem. fatigue & pressure hit us today after last few months I suppose
I like Bobb, reckon he could be a player but i don't think Pep trusts him enough just yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.