FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

To show there’s no hard feelings with my red mates, I’ve set them a quiz on social media. Here’s a flavour of the questions.

1. in 1982 a new tv channel was launched. What was that tv channel called?
2. The Beatles were often called The Fab—-?
3. How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse were there?
4. Complete the name of this classical music works, Vivaldi’s —- Seasons.
5 115 - 111 =

You get the picture.

I thought Kovacic had a good first half, and was amazed he was taken off. Did more in 45 minutes, than many did in 90 minutes.
Agree with this. Rodders is running on fumes and I’d have taken him off. If I can be arses at some point I’m going to calculate how many games he’s played over the last 3 years

To put things into perspective, those lads have achieved something that won't happen again in our lifetime. They had every right to celebrate the whole fucking week. They're immortal.
I don't agree. Just wait a week and then celebrate the end of the season.

Going out on a Wednesday night before a Saturday cup final is just not the right thing to do. In fact, wait three days and get pissed all you want.

I think Pep made a mistake starting Kovačić instead of Doku, and maybe Stones and Aké at the back.

I know we can’t use ten Bob's tactics as an excuse, but for supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the world to set up as they did today, shows just how far they have fallen.

Terrible, negative tactics that PEG would have been proud of.

However, despite today’s result, it has been a fantastic season. I was asked, after the Luton match, if I thought we would win the League, and I didn’t think we would.

I’m delighted to have been proven wrong.
Agree, I think Pep picked a team that he thought would do enough and made sure players got a turn instead of picking the eleven that would cause the Rags more issues than we did, and Doku was part of that equation..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.