FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Hate to say I told you so, though, errrr.
Scum deserved the win today, though my God they should be utterly ashamed of themselves...

To show there’s no hard feelings with my red mates, I’ve set them a quiz on social media. Here’s a flavour of the questions.

1. in 1982 a new tv channel was launched. What was that tv channel called?
2. The Beatles were often called The Fab—-?
3. How many Horsemen of the Apocalypse were there?
4. Complete the name of this classical music works, Vivaldi’s —- Seasons.
5 115 - 111 =

You get the picture.
You missed out the obvious one.
6) What dont Jewish males have ?

Don't think that first sentence would have got a mention of we'd have won tbh.
It got a mention from me before the semi final. I’m sure if you look at my post history you will see it. I think I said something along the lines of “I wouldn’t give a shit if Pep played his daughter at CB against Chelsea”. The FA Cup only matters to big clubs (these days) if you’ve already won one of the big two. It’s a nice-to-have. You can’t not win one of the big two, win the FA Cup and think you’ve had a good season…you haven’t. We’ve had a brilliant season because we’ve won the title. The FA Cup loss means fuck all, other than losing to them cunts.

Honestly it would have been the cherry on top. We were shit. PL miles more important. 31 point gap. Perspective. One swallow doesn’t make a summer …

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.