FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Disappointing to lose to that lot but we created enough to win the game but our shooting was quite poor.
We were a little slow and ponderous in the first half, it took an age to get the ball forward. The mix up for the first goal gave them hope, I thought defensively we were poor for both goals.
KDB, Foden and Silva all struggled, Doku was very positive when he came on.

Team selection wrong from the start and that was a shit as it could get! Walker, KDB and Stones are done at this club now imo, we need a refresh of young fresh talent
Fucking ridiculous comment, I know you love an incoming transfer but to get rid of 3 brilliant players who have had an integral part in winning the league this season is bonkers mate.

I hope this is a knee jerk reaction following being gutted at being beaten by that shit.

Didn’t think Walker did anything wrong today with two cracking shots on target.

The only one who was poor was KDB but he’s got so much credit in the bank you can’t even get in the fucking door of the bank.

In sunmary we gifted them a goal, they scored a decent goal and we didn’t take our chances. As a wise man once said “eez football.”

Today will motivate Pep and the lads to bounce back next season.

CTID

I think Pep made a mistake starting Kovačić instead of Doku, and maybe Stones and Aké at the back.

I know we can’t use ten Bob's tactics as an excuse, but for supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the world to set up as they did today, shows just how far they have fallen.

Terrible, negative tactics that PEG would have been proud of.

However, despite today’s result, it has been a fantastic season. I was asked, after the Luton match, if I thought we would win the League, and I didn’t think we would.

I’m delighted to have been proven wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.