FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Played into their hands completely. Picked the wrong team (centre halfs) and pushed foden to the left and on top of that no one played well first half, like they were all hungover from Wednesday night still….

Similar to Porto in that Pep got it wrong again in a final. Frustrating.

Better after an hour (but the game was gone by then) and doku was decent but other than that lacklustre to say the least!!

What a waste

Achieving history last weekend will have been such a huge relief after all the pressure of the previous 2 months. It may just taken the edge off the players' desire. Only a theory.

I thought winning the treble might have had a similar effect on this season as a whole but it didn't although we never quite hit the heights of 22/23.

Over it already.

What a team 4 premier league titles on the bounce.

We have struggled against very defensive teams with every player behind the ball. Normally we find away to win, Normally we don't give silly goals away. Perhaps it was one game to far, thankfully it was the Cup and not the league.

That silly first goal gave the rags something to hang onto.

I was in a pub but what was the reason for the non penalty against Haaland when he was wrestled to the ground ?
Baffled by that

I'm not suggesting we deserved anything today but that non penalty for the Haaland being judo thrown incident now looks like a big call...

Also, given how shit we were on the day basically they've won that by the margin of a comedy (might as well have been) own goal...

Can't win them all...
The first one with Martinez just straight-up putting his shoulder in Haaland's back with zero intent to play the ball was far more egregious IMO, and that's saying something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.