FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I find it strange how the team would play so many tough cup games to get to the final, and then don't show up when it matters. Might as well fecked off early and charge even more for the CL instead.. Just gutted today, but will get over it. Hopefully it trigger the boys and they learn from the experience..

That was on Ortega mate..what the fuck was he doing???
He didn't shout so Gvardiol did what he had to and headed it back to Ortega..what else could he have done..he had munch chasing the ball so headed to where Ortega should have been..if Ortega had shouted he could have done something else
There were a couple of jittery moments before their 1st goal. No leadership in that defence today really hurt us with those goals.

Feel sorry for our fans who made the effort today , we played like we only had to turn up to win the game quite shocking for a Pep team , the only the way the Rags were winning this game is if they played their best possible game and we didnt bother to turn up and that happened
Not gonna pick on individual players because they were ALL poor today , the only player who can hold is head us is Doku absolutely superb when he came on , Pep didnt help with his tactics and selection we didnt play with an orthodox wide man and it left us trying to play through them , usually hate losing to those b*st*ards but i am quite chilled ,and this could mean Ten Bob gets another season , every cloud :)

Gutless, truly fucking gutless. Cowardly at times.
Wanker Wanker GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Played into their hands completely. Picked the wrong team (centre halfs) and pushed foden to the left and on top of that no one played well first half, like they were all hungover from Wednesday night still….

Similar to Porto in that Pep got it wrong again in a final. Frustrating.

Better after an hour (but the game was gone by then) and doku was decent but other than that lacklustre to say the least!!

What a waste
What annoyed me was Pep was praising Akanji a few weeks ago saying he was playing ahead of Stones because he had done nothing wrong so that's why he was picking him,so why drop him for the final.Dont make sense to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.