FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Two of our best players this season caused this defeat

Bad pass from Rodri followed by another bad decision from Gvardiol caused the 1st goal

What really bother me is when KDB is off we struggle

Even if he is having bad game , he has the ability to save the team with magical moments
That was on Ortega mate..what the fuck was he doing???
He didn't shout so Gvardiol did what he had to and headed it back to Ortega..what else could he have done..he had munch chasing the ball so headed to where Ortega should have been..if Ortega had shouted he could have done something else

That was on Ortega mate..what the fuck was he doing???
He didn't shout so Gvardiol did what he had to and headed it back to Ortega..what else could he have done..he had munch chasing the ball so headed to where Ortega should have been..if Ortega had shouted he could have done something else
If Ortega hadn’t of stopped Son we might not be champions…

I'm not suggesting we deserved anything today but that non penalty for the Haaland being judo thrown incident now looks like a big call...

Also, given how shit we were on the day basically they've won that by the margin of a comedy (might as well have been) own goal...

Can't win them all...
Mick Macmanus Kainoo’s WWE takedown in the box is being described as brilliant strong defending

I am in hospital in Majorca with gall bladder problems, holiday ruined didn't think I could feel any worse but brother phoned me with the score and I did. Wish we'd lost to Chelsea or Coventry. Only good thing being in here am away from their shit.

i think he'll be gone before next season
Man was out on the piss on Sunday until 5am. Utd will have pinned that photo to the dressing room wall with the words, "they don't want this" underneath. That night set the tone, the intent and the desire. They had a dead man walking for a manager and we just thought we cruise through them. Unacceptable, arrogant and fucking lazy. They look shocked at how much Utd wanted it, but by that point they were too stunned to sort it out. Pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.