FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

I agree… they simply wanted it more.
have to agree. the first goal can be accepted albeit we havent fucked up like that at the back in ages. but the second goal watvhing back now…..jeez it goes out to garnacho and its clearly about to become 4 v 3 at the back and no one is busting to get back. way too easy

Controversial but, for me, time to let KDB, Bernardo and Haaland go. KDB should be replaced by Foden, Silva wants to go anyway, and we just don’t play to Haaland’s strengths. Too many games this season where we’ve carried him. I’m surprised Pep still plays him at times. Don’t get me wrong; I love all three, but I think a serious shake-up is needed. I’d also love to be proven wrong.

Sell the best striker in the world? Not sure about that

Great season, but today just didn't feel right, even at 0-0 when 2-3 misplaced passes went straight out for United goal kicks.

The fans were equally flat and guilty of sloppy complacency.

United had a 10-15 minute spell when the diagonal Long Ball behind Gvardiol seemed to leave us vulnerable. However, it's not rocket science and that kind of tactic will occasionally work, especially when City lose the ball in silly positions.

Onwards and upwards
I thought the fans were ok until they scored.

Pep was mad playing Stones. An absolutely crazy decision.
Yeah. He seems to have no issues with sentiment throughout a season then makes some weird one off decisions once in a blue moon and today with Stones was one of them. To change both centre halfs was barmy imo, especially Stones who has hardly played for months

Yeah. He seems to have no issues with sentiment throughout a season then makes some weird one of decisions once a blue moon and today with Stones was one of them. To change both centre halfs was barmy imo, especially Stones who has hardly played for months
Tbf he has previous i.e. Champions League Final against Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.