FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

We lost to a side 9th in the table . Piss poor is what it was.
We lost to those C**Ts nothing but nothing is worse feared all along is was going to be one of those days, wish we'd lost to Chelsea
In a Spanish hospital with no British TV so am spared accompanying bullshit.
Also think holding the parade in a town full of celebrating rags is the worse idea ever.

I’m happy this season is done
So off it today but it is what it is
4 in a row - history
Pep will be hungry next season, need to experience the lows to make the highs better and all that good stuff
Back the manager with the signings this summer and we go again

My view on todays disaster,just today not the past year,KDB ,Foden,Haaland,and sorry to Ecclesblue Stones.were awful .Stones not match fit,not his fault.kev And Phil need a long break..Haaland was lathargic,useless first touch,slow in movement and thoughtPep comes out with little credit.
Pep was mad playing Stones. An absolutely crazy decision.

I said this...

A lot looked post drink lethargic..

I know I've done it.
Spot it a mile away.

Pep should never have let them have 3 days off..
Do your celebrating after the cup final..
Fucks sake your multi millionaires it's not like your missing out on something.

Exactly. I said the same thing but some fans who think our players can do wrong don’t want to hear it.

Great season, but today just didn't feel right, even at 0-0 when 2-3 misplaced passes went straight out for United goal kicks.

The fans were equally flat and guilty of sloppy complacency.

United had a 10-15 minute spell when the diagonal Long Ball behind Gvardiol seemed to leave us vulnerable. However, it's not rocket science and that kind of tactic will occasionally work, especially when City lose the ball in silly positions.

Onwards and upwards

Can't win them all but what a missed opportunity..

Team selection was a bit iffy..

If everyone was fit, except Eddy, I've have played Dias and Akanji at the back along with either Doku or Jack
on the wing..

Hindsight is great but our team selection today was bizarre to say the least..

Controversial but, for me, time to let KDB, Bernardo and Haaland go. KDB should be replaced by Foden, Silva wants to go anyway, and we just don’t play to Haaland’s strengths. Too many games this season where we’ve carried him. I’m surprised Pep still plays him at times. Don’t get me wrong; I love all three, but I think a serious shake-up is needed. I’d also love to be proven wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.