FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

KDB has declined physically , however I can see a Modric like role for him next season , Walker is still good enough defensively
walker is still good enough defensively? for what team? have you seen him defend this season?

Sometimes it’s completely useless to analyse a game. Wrong team selection? Utd showed they wud’ve been better with no injuries? Whatever.

It’s a one game final that can go either way. If for a fck shoelace we wud’ve played Coventry.

Take the loss. Be a worthy loser. It’s what you do esp when you know you are the best team in the world.

And hate United. Obviously…

Like all of us, I hate losing, especially to a mid table team, but after the inevitable love in for the plucky underdogs , every game next season will be heralded with " here come Manchester City, the only team to have won the Premier league 4 times consecutively ". Now that's going to hurt the Dippers, D/S, Arse and any other wannabe.
No one other than the sad D/Sers will mention the cup ,plus Tent Peg will be kept on for another season.
More importantly I trust Pep to sort something out for the double bus park, with hoof over the top and then fingers crossed for a lucky break ,genius strategy and tactics.

In retrospect Rico would have provided a bit of energy in the middle of the park.

After winning 9 on the bounce under enormous pressure to win the league it's understandable that we didn't play that well today.
why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.