FA Cup Final - Post Game thread

Not lashing out, ffs, I've had many disappointing long days out but I've never gone to a game with the expectation we definitely would win.

Express thoughts but to slag the Manager and Team off makes a lot on here sound like entitled cunts.

We owe so much to our club, appreciate where we are.
My original post was simply "Just got home. What a rubbish day". That's it. Nothing else. So if you want to have a go at so called entitled fans, at least pick the right ones to have a go at.

Charter train got in early, now on the Altrincham tram full of Nicki Minaj fans from the cancelled concert. Nice to look at though lol.
I had a couple of lovely ladies who had been to the Chelsea flower show on my train! £70 to get in to look at flowers. £16 for a Pimms!

There was one positive today. A pre match couple of pints in the Euston Tap! Quality beer that at a fairly decent price. The day soon went downhill! :-)

United - megabucks club - spend way more than us - but play like Brentford. Yes, we were massively well below our best, but we were still the better side than the rags by a distance. How times have changed - no more 'attack, attack, attack' chanting - they're prepared to accept boring, long ball, park the bus Brentford style tactics (you can understand the reasons why Brentford play like that).

Most annoying thing is that it was completely avoidable. We let those fuckers off the hook. We should have treated it like another league game that we needed to win. Same team as against West Ham wins easily IMO.
100%, we play better under pressure. Also , anyone else think that we’ve been a second-half team this season compared to previous seasons, where we’ve been quick out of the blocks and scored a couple of early goals. Today we were so pedestrian in the first half.
I think Pep needs to think about creating a new playing style because many teams now seems to play with a low block and we end up struggling to get Haaland in the game.

Just got back in, a proper lacklustre performance today numbed by the number of pints I'd drunk from 9am onwards. Nobody deserves a motm everybody well under par and Pep deserves shit tonight for fucking up with the back four, why oh fucking why play Stones and Ake as a centre half pairing for the first time ever?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.