FA Cup Final Post Match thread

pudge said:
1000+ guests lol

Hello rags *waves*

I haven't been able to get on for a good 45 minutes because of them!

Better team who actually looked like they cared won the game.

Only time we looked like doing anything was when we brought Milner on and them 5 minutes later we switched to 3 at the back for some reason?

And Wigan lost some players with injuries lately...

Well their starting team cost something like 10-20m pounds maybe

Mancini still had no idea, gameplan what to do against them. Like in nearly every CL match.

Anyone else notice Platt giving Milner instructions with his embarassing crumpled bit of A4 followed by Mancini doing the same thing from his notebook. I thought that odd and speaks of a management team not having a clue what they are doing.

I can't believe people are blaming Bobby for this? Every player looked like they couldn't give a fuck about what happened out there. It wouldn't be as bad if this was a meaningless game in the league when we have our second spot sewn up but this was a fucking cup final.

I thought the tactics were a bit off as we were overrun in midfield for most of the first half - mainly due to the fact Yaya was dreaming of catching some rays this summer. Subs were spot on but pour downfall was the lack of individual performances from pretty much everyone. We can get away with one or two having a shocker but when the whole team can't be fucked then we might as well have put some hungry players out there...

Have to say after last season's heroics it's been such an underwhelming season, we need to get rid of some deadwood and bring in some new hunger into the squad or else we'll have a similar season. Really hope we stay with Bobby, not the time for a change in my opinion.

Absolutely gutted, that was shocking but fair play to Wigan they deserved it.
Time for a change, Lowest points total ever by an English team in the CL, a poor 2nd in the League, beaten in a Cup Final by a team facing relegation, for that squad of players which I believe is the strongest in England, that's poor.

Really struggling to find one player who played to thier ability, possibly the worst performance that I have seen from yaya, silva and nasri
Fucking sick, now I am not saying I want mancini out but I am saying that whatever decision the board make I back them completely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.