FA Cup Final Post Match thread

we seemed to be lacking the same passion and desire as wigan players like mcmananman. To many mecenries like nasri amd dzeko.

Well done to the city fans who stayed to the end. unlike the rag scum :)

This season cannot end soon enough to be honest. Absolutely abysmal performance today. Well done to Wigan, completely deserved the win. Roll on summer please with high hopes some much needed changes are made.

@BluePhil8 said:
Anyone who defends Mancini is a happy clapper. Fucking awful manager.

Whilst i agree that Mancini ultimately takes the blame unless he said in his team talk dont run and every time we get the ball play so fucking slowly to allow the opposing team to put 10 men behind the ball then the players are culpible.

At times today Wigan effectively played a full court press which measn that there was space in the midfield behind their forwards but when we did get past them by the time we got it across the fucking half way line the Wigan forwards had time to get back.

Again any team that presses City in the midfield will always cause us problems - partner Yaya with anyone one of Barry - Garcia - Rodwell no problems push Yaya forward and none of these players are good enough against a team that presses.

It was shocking in my mind the players behaved like some of the posters yesterday in that we only had to turn up to win

Wigan were excellent Mancini will ultimately pay for this but there has to be changes in the playing staff and style of play

I think that maybe it for Bobby - Pellegrini will get along well with the players and tactically he's outstanding as you've seen with Malaga, real touch of the old City there :D - Fair play to Wigan mind.

i think we need to change our team and base it on top class players like kompany and start to intergate some young players like rodwell in the team.

Tired performance from a team that's been tiring for the past month. Our prolonged reliance on the same players has shown a lack of trust in squad players and forced us to persist in a style of play that is ponderous and punchless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.