FA Cup Final Post Match thread

bluelee said:
I've never been so embarrassed to support City. What's gone wrong?

Chelsea will be decent next year pop down to sports direct their replica shirts are cheap<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:40 pm --<br /><br />
bluelee said:

Chelsea will be decent next year pop down to sports direct their replica shirts are cheap

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we seemed to be lacking the same passion and desire as wigan players like mcmananman. To many mecenries like nasri amd dzeko.

Well done to the city fans who stayed to the end. unlike the rag scum :)
Wtf this has to do with Nasri and Dzeko today? Nasri was great and Dzeko barely saw field, there is only one person to blame and that is Mancini.

bluelee said:

Chelsea will be decent next year pop down to sports direct their replica shirts are cheap

-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm --

bluelee said:

Chelsea will be decent next year pop down to sports direct their replica shirts are cheap<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm --<br /><br />
bluelee said:

razinho said:
I can't believe people are blaming Bobby for this? Every player looked like they couldn't give a fuck about what happened out there. It wouldn't be as bad if this was a meaningless game in the league when we have our second spot sewn up but this was a fucking cup final.

I thought the tactics were a bit off as we were overrun in midfield for most of the first half - mainly due to the fact Yaya was dreaming of catching some rays this summer. Subs were spot on but pour downfall was the lack of individual performances from pretty much everyone. We can get away with one or two having a shocker but when the whole team can't be fucked then we might as well have put some hungry players out there...

Have to say after last season's heroics it's been such an underwhelming season, we need to get rid of some deadwood and bring in some new hunger into the squad or else we'll have a similar season. Really hope we stay with Bobby, not the time for a change in my opinion.

Good grief.
Subs were spot on? Taking off our best player on the day and the only one who looked threatening, Tevez? Of course with the Bobby inners, nothing is ever his fault.

bluelee said:

Chelsea will be decent next year pop down to sports direct their replica shirts are cheap<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 7:41 pm --<br /><br />
bluelee said:

I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying and wife bitching,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

There is shit performances and then there is totally unacceptable shit performances, today was one of those.
Something was clearly up with the players, sometimes a side can have 4 or 5 off the boil, but to a man they were all below par.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.