FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Toure, Nasri, Silva and especially Barry had a particularly awful game today. Looked like they thought they could walk it.

Just an all round bad performance, didn't get going, looked clueless in front of goal.

Maybe this is a kick up the backside some of the players need, and a reality check for some people on here who think our squad is much better than it is.

However, cue the happy clappers....

EyesOfBlue said:
I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

How is the gollum appointment going down you fucking clown - any more death threats been reported.

Be nice to see you in the europa next season you rag shite

I can't understand why we should have changed the goalkeeper its a terrible kick in the teeth for Pantilimon.

EyesOfBlue said:
I`m still in shock.My missus,our three kids,two dogs and myself,all dressed in full kit,were doing the poznan in front of the tv when they scored,youngest daughter crying and wife bitching,thanks for destroying our family evening,Mancini!!

Mancini out !!

CTID

Mods can you ban this red twat. Eyes Of Blue stands for the old shit Utd player Jim Holton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.