FA Cup Final Post Match thread

rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

You mercenaries got EXACTLY what you deserved.

Well done, losers!

Ha!

Maybe you should look at your own turd of a club, baconface gone and tried to flog the dead horse to Mourinho who said no thanks...and then sluurgie offered it to the patsy who will take the flak of you fucking numpties for the fallout.

Read between the lines and you will find out what is going on at your turd of a club - Fucking clown ball bag

argyle said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

^^^ Who the fuck is this chump???
Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

Well done again on your multiple 'also ran' medals, losers!

rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

You went to the trouble of signing up to your rivals forum and pretended to be a blue. I think it's clear who the loser is.

I'm still grateful that we've won the Cup and League since colour TV arrived.

Thank you Roberto.

Losing to Wigan today is almost nostalgic for the City I've known for most of the time I've been watching them.

BurnseyBlue said:
Absolutely gutted, that was shocking but fair play to Wigan they deserved it.
Time for a change, Lowest points total ever by an English team in the CL, a poor 2nd in the League, beaten in a Cup Final by a team facing relegation, for that squad of players which I believe is the strongest in England, that's poor.

Lots of things went wrong for us this season and I guess this caps it off.

You don't get better every year but I would give RM another season and naturally if things don't take a turn for the better the owners will act.

If they act now by sacking him they had better have a manager lined up that they are very confident can get more out this squad because its unlikely we will bring in too many new players over the summer.

Stuff up the next appointment and we could slip back even further.

You want a world class manager for a club gearing for serious challenges both home and in Europe on a regular basis.

Stoned Rose said:
I could see within 5 minutes this was another of our unfathomable 'cant be arsed' performances. Southampton, QPR, Swansea, Villa (league cup), Reading, Sunderland, Everton all over again.

Wigan were getting behind our midfield and between the channels with ease and there was no desire there to stop them. We were blase as fuck.

The 'body language' of the collective (bar a couple) was 'we aren't interested'. How the fuck that has happened (or been allowed to happen) is beyond me and only Bob and the players will know why.

The 'rumours' haven't helped. The club should have either dismissed them or delayed them until after this game.

An extremely wierd response to a week that saw our biggest rivals lose their main guy.

Whatever is wrong needs putting right immediately.

Good post , i agree with you ......

for me only Kompany showed any real commitment today , we never bossed this game , at any stage.

Congrats Wigan - hope you'll stay up too. Martinez proved his tactical and man-management superiority over Bobby today just as he did a few weeks ago. We have no movement at all in front of the ball, the players look like they just try to copy the same movements we see in the vids from the training - fast passing between players who stand more or less still. When that doesn't work we seem to be all out of ideas. Also the total lack of pressure on the man with the ball when we are defending is absolutely baffling. This is elementary football tactics and we just don't seem to know how to do it. And we seem to tire very quickly. The first 15 mins of second half wasn't all that bad, but after that we looked spent.

Big changes needed.

rez9000 said:
argyle said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

^^^ Who the fuck is this chump???
Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

Well done again on your multiple 'also ran' medals, losers!

your on our forum and have taken time to sign up you are a loser.

guessing your arent from england or manchester ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.