FA Cup Final Post Match thread

stony said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

You mercenaries got EXACTLY what you deserved.

Well done, losers!

Ha!

You went to the trouble of signing up to your rivals forum and pretended to be a blue. I think it's clear who the loser is.
Very true. I DO know who the losers are? Its the mercenaries who conceded a late goal and a Premiership title.

How do you like the taste of failure, losers?

rez9000 said:
argyle said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

^^^ Who the fuck is this chump???
Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

Well done again on your multiple 'also ran' medals, losers!

Drink acid you red prick.

rez9000 said:
argyle said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

^^^ Seriously, who the fuck is this chump???

Was only saying if I wanted to see that in a cup final I'd support Newcastle. Sorry if I'm feeling a bit disappointed this year

Sky Blue said:
rez9000 said:
argyle said:

Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

black mamba said:
Stoned Rose said:
I could see within 5 minutes this was another of our unfathomable 'cant be arsed' performances. Southampton, QPR, Swansea, Villa (league cup), Reading, Sunderland, Everton all over again.

Wigan were getting behind our midfield and between the channels with ease and there was no desire there to stop them. We were blase as fuck.

The 'body language' of the collective (bar a couple) was 'we aren't interested'. How the fuck that has happened (or been allowed to happen) is beyond me and only Bob and the players will know why.

The 'rumours' haven't helped. The club should have either dismissed them or delayed them until after this game.

An extremely wierd response to a week that saw our biggest rivals lose their main guy.

Whatever is wrong needs putting right immediately.

Good post , i agree with you ......

for me only Kompany showed any real commitment today , we never bossed this game , at any stage.

Bump - well done Wigan they showed character and a desire to take the game on for the win

rez9000 said:
Sky Blue said:
rez9000 said:

Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat

rez9000 said:
stony said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahaha!

Well done, losers!

Ha!

You went to the trouble of signing up to your rivals forum and pretended to be a blue. I think it's clear who the loser is.
Very true. I DO know who the losers are? Its the mercenaries who conceded a late goal and a Premiership title.

How do you like the taste of failure, losers?

You've probably already been binned, but just in case, fuck off you classless rag prick.....

rez9000 said:
Sky Blue said:
rez9000 said:

Who do you support you spineless muppet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.