FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Agree with the majority on here - was really embarrassed watching us today. Nobody seemed to want to take responsibility at all … yaya was so ineffective, david silva was awful, there were bad performances all over the park.

Felt very bad for the fans who were there, singing bluemoon after Zabba getting sent off … and getting nothing back from the team.

Mancini looked completely out of depth for some reason - he clearly knows his job is now on the line. I like the guy but if he does stay I'd like him to be more honest and approachable - at the moment the players don't seem to respect him.

CTID

PS. Congrats to Wigan, happy for you guys.

Very disappointed in the performance of the Players today. As far as I could see only Nastasic had anything like a decent game.

Congratulations to Roberto Martinez and Wigan's players and supporters.

argyle said:
rez9000 said:
argyle said:
^^^ Who the fuck is this chump???
Someone who hates the scum like you and Chelsea who are screwing up English football.

Well done again on your multiple 'also ran' medals, losers!

^^^ Seriously, who the fuck is this chump???

Is it your fault i havent been able to get on this board for the past hour?(still blaming you regardless of your response)
Sod off back to your own board sad tw@t!!
How pathetic of you taking the time to join a city board!!

Baz had another shocker, thought Silva was our worst player and Cliché was dreadful too.

Tevez needed to stay on and Dzeko should've replaced Aguero on 70m. Thought Rodwell played well really, poor Zabs tho - warrior if a little silly today.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
razinho said:
I can't believe people are blaming Bobby for this? Every player looked like they couldn't give a fuck about what happened out there. It wouldn't be as bad if this was a meaningless game in the league when we have our second spot sewn up but this was a fucking cup final.

I thought the tactics were a bit off as we were overrun in midfield for most of the first half - mainly due to the fact Yaya was dreaming of catching some rays this summer. Subs were spot on but pour downfall was the lack of individual performances from pretty much everyone. We can get away with one or two having a shocker but when the whole team can't be fucked then we might as well have put some hungry players out there...

Have to say after last season's heroics it's been such an underwhelming season, we need to get rid of some deadwood and bring in some new hunger into the squad or else we'll have a similar season. Really hope we stay with Bobby, not the time for a change in my opinion.

Good grief.
Subs were spot on? Taking off our best player on the day and the only one who looked threatening, Tevez? Of course with the Bobby inners, nothing is ever his fault.
Nasri could hardly be described as our best player today. In regards to the Tevez sub, we were getting absolutely mauled in midfield, they were getting to our defense without much effort so bringing on Rodwell was pretty much correct. I'm not someone who will defend Mancini to the hills but to blame him for this is laughable, he can set everything up perfectly but if noone cares then it's bound to fail. I'm surprised we managed to almost reach extra time!

rez9000 said:
TheMaineRoad said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?
Who cares? Typical City. Btw fuck off.
BTW? Does oo want me to leave you ickle Man City supporters to your loser party?

We know where you live you prize dildo.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rez9000 said:
Sky Blue said:
Drink acid you red prick.
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat
Because I enjoy taunting losers. I especially like taunting losers who try to buy trophies. Oh, and FAIL.

Nice failing today, Man City. You fail better than any mercenary I evah seen!

I'd rather have reserves starting this game, as long as they had the hunger that our first team did not have! I saw no effort from the team, but Yaya stood out as one who was especially lazy today. I'm sure a squad with Guidetti, Suarez, Razak, Lopes, etc. would've pulled off a better performance. As much as I love Mancini, the players aren't buying into it. It's simply not working. Now, this would be a splendid season IMO, if so much money wasn't invested in the team. GET RID OF THE MONEY HUNGRY PLAYERS, and let the younger boys step up from outside the current first team.

90 minute game that summed up the whole season. Not good enough.

Onwards and upwards interesting summer ahead. I expect Mancini to stay and get the players he desires, then the acid test begins.

I'll come back later when the rags have all f**ked off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.