FA Cup Final Post Match thread

ifiwasarichfan said:
Very disappointed in the performance of the Players today. As far as I could see only Nastasic had anything like a decent game.

Congratulations to Roberto Martinez and Wigan's players and supporters.

Nastasic was poor as well, looked a tool when he got turned twice by McManaman in the first half, gave away a needless free kick in a dangerous position late on, was nowhere at their goal, his passing forward was poor too. Mind you, he was by no means the worst...step forward Clichy and Barry and....

Another game that had me banging my head against the wall. As said already too many performances like that this season when we simply don't turn up. Yaya looked fucked after 20 minutes, he should have been pulled off. How many times did we let them just coast past us?

There was a big gaping gap between the midfield and up front and Wigan just packed it.
We were clueless.

I'm struggling to think of one player that gave a fuck, probably Vinnie. Tevez should not have left the pitch either.

The rest awful.

Well done Wigan.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Today was the first time ever I was screaming for Mancini to bring Kolarov on for Clichy.
Clichy's worst game for City, Kolarov cant defend for shit, but least he'd have kicked Mcmanaman or something.

Imagine the shite Kolarov would get if he put in that sort of performance.

Sorry guys, but I went to the Swansea game last week and you could see this coming. As a huge Swans fan I was really disappointed, it what was absolute dross, from what was effectively the premier league champions... Maybe time for a change of both manager and attitude ?..

Wardie said:
90 minute game that summed up the whole season. Not good enough.

Onwards and upwards interesting summer ahead. I expect Mancini to stay and get the players he desires, then the acid test begins.

I'll come back later when the rags have all f**ked off!

If that isn't an acid test, taking on a team that doesn't have a single player our manager would have taken with a squad that Mancini built at massive expense, in a major cup final.. then I don't know what is.

If the acid test is that to beat a bottom of the table side in a major cup final, we need to buy many more players, then I give up.

The City team was unprepared.. no sense of assignments... no motivation... never mind the lack of plan B, there was no plan A.

Mancini doesn't have the hearts and minds of this team. And too many of them are his personal choices, and he's worked with them too long to have any excuses.

Piss taking bitter rags joining the forum to fucking gloat.... you sad twats.

At least us blues have the dignity to congratulate wigan.... for any rag bastard reading this you will find the word dignity in the dictionary.

Poor at best today, Wigan deserved their win. We were lacking ideas and enthusiasm. Sad to say it but it looked like the team just thought Wigan would roll over.
They will be the first team in history to win the FA Cup and get relegated in the same season.

ste1969 said:
Piss taking bitter rags joining the forum to fucking gloat.... you sad twats.

At least us blues have the dignity to congratulate wigan.... for any rag bastard reading this you will find the word dignity in the dictionary.
Well said pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.