FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Mayor West said:
Can you imagine if we played like that against united, Chelsea, arsenal or spurs?? We would have been truly humiliated.
So you didn't see the semi?

The point is, I think, that the players can motivate themselves, or be motivated, against the big teams, but not against the minnows. Wtf happens in the dressing room before games like today? Is "It's only Wigan, so go out and do your usual" good enough? How about "Imagine you're playing Barcelona, so go out and smash them"? Something is very wrong somewhere in the dressing room.

dom said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
roj said:
Thank god for les misarables and marajuana

And Hennessy and Taylor ;)

and the Giro d'Italia !!!!!

British one/ two today in the individual TT !!!!

and roll on the Lions' tour of Oz !!
and being blue :) Love to you all from the skinny pissed ****

bluelee said:
I've never been so embarrassed to support City. What's gone wrong?

What about when we freefalled into the third division and the joke on us was "CITY, Conference in two years"....

Can anyone still say, with 100% confidence, that the Tevez Munich saga was all Tevez's fault?

I can't. Mancini treats him like shit.

Tevez's version of events where he had already warmed up for ten minutes, sounds quite realistic to me.

Congratulations, Wigan! Knew it was going to be bad for us when Bobby didn't have his scarf on. Any others reckon Costel would have stopped the goal just by standing there?

Oh, well. As we always used to say when we were knocked out in the third round - there's always next year!

Kazimierz Genious said:
bluelee said:
I've never been so embarrassed to support City. What's gone wrong?

What about when we freefalled into the third division and the joke on us was "CITY, Conference in two years"....

Ignore it....one of the many rag cockroaches we have on the forum.

Mrmcfc said:
Our midfield was woeful today, truly shocking display.
Where to start?...

The Tevez and Nasri substitutions were absolutely baffling considering they were the only players creating upfront. Certainly others deserved to be subbed before those two... Aguero, Silva and Toure for example.

Silva was particularly dreadful today, his game was summed up for me in the second half when Mcmanamanamanamanamanaman (i believe) literally walked past him on the edge of the box. It was genuinely shocking for a professional footballer to not even get a foot in.

Although he's never been the quickest, Barrys lack of mobility today was seriously abused. Yaya basically walked around the pitch all match gasping for air. Whilst Wigan won the midfield battle with ease and played between the lines no problem at all.

We seriously need to put some energy into the center of midfield, there was absolutely no pressure on the ball at times. And that could have been resolved by putting on some industrious legs in the form of Milner and Rodwell.

Also, how hard is it to spot when a player needs help?
Clichy was given an absolute torrid time, yet mancini does fuck all.
Put milner on that side with him, if you're going to put him on a wing. At least milner puts in a shift defensively and could have stopped mcmanamananans significant impact on the game.
Fantastic. Someone posted us against those fucks. Have you seen the difference? How's he not kept that going? Coz he can't.

@BluePhil8 said:
Can anyone still say, with 100% confidence, that the Tevez Munich saga was all Tevez's fault?

I can't. Mancini treats him like shit.

Tevez's version of events where he had already warmed up for ten minutes, sounds quite realistic to me.
Tevez's versions of events changed every interview.

I'm curious though to how far you're willing to go in your "Blame Bobby" campaign.

Could be a fun night.

leighton said:
Why he took off Tevez for Rodwell is the biggest WHAT THE FUCK ever.

Was done to allow Toure forward, don't know why everyone can't figure this out as Mancini is very predictable with this (was no surprise to Martinez either I'm sure).

The way to beat Wigan is wide out, but Mancini refuses to ever set up this way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.