FA Cup Final Post Match thread

"It sad it wasn't meant to be - but there's always payback in football. Wigan is the worthy champion. Thanks to all the Man City fans for standing by us" - Kun Aguero

Calmed down a bit now, I take my comments back earlier.

Mancini should be here next season. Did fergie get the sack after a trophyless season last year? We need stability at this club, give Mancini a summer with his signings and see how we get on. I don't think appointing a 60 year old manager who has no prem experience would be a good idea.

Still fuming though, don't get me wrong. Why the fuck did Nasri get subbed? Oh and tevez! Arguably our best attacking threats until they got subbed. Silva seriously needs a bollocking of Mancini. He's been useless for months, so has aguero. I hope aguero bucks his ideas up next season, he's meant to be our best player but he looks lost this season. Should of started Milner instead of silva.

Some big changes in the summer. We are all laughing at united with moyes but we are in a shitter position at the minute. Really worried about next season, that's why I kind of hope we keep Mancini because at least the foundations are there. We've seen some good performances this year, when we do play where the best team in England by a mile, we just don't do it enough.

Manchester City has no midfield, remember that!! today and over the season!!!

Good defence and attack, but without midfield.[/quote]

we have a good midfeild but when they're asked to drop off 30 yds it creates avoidable problems that we've seen too often this season, not having a pop but it has been a problem imo.

Manchester_lalala said:
Calmed down a bit now, I take my comments back earlier.

Mancini should be here next season. Did fergie get the sack after a trophyless season last year? We need stability at this club, give Mancini a summer with his signings and see how we get on. I don't think appointing a 60 year old manager who has no prem experience would be a good idea.

Still fuming though, don't get me wrong. Why the fuck did Nasri get subbed? Oh and tevez! Arguably our best attacking threats until they got subbed. Silva seriously needs a bollocking of Mancini. He's been useless for months, so has aguero. I hope aguero bucks his ideas up next season, he's meant to be our best player but he looks lost this season. Should of started Milner instead of silva.

Some big changes in the summer. We are all laughing at united with moyes but we are in a shitter position at the minute. Really worried about next season, that's why I kind of hope we keep Mancini because at least the foundations are there. We've seen some good performances this year, when we do play where the best team in England by a mile, we just don't do it enough.

Well it needs sorting.....

what was significant was the amount of possession wigan had. they didnt just sit back and allow us to have the play for 90 mins and scored a set piece to win. no, they played exceptionally well, and in many ways played us off the parl. mcmanaman had clichy in his back pocket, (cant recall a worse game had by clichy), and they really did show us how to play with heart, fight and the will to win. we had nothing, and this was with 2/3 players of their main back four, out. so disappoiting

Just finished my consolation curry after getting home. I haven't read all the previous pages but we got what we deserved. Our midfield was 20 yards too deep & Yaya wasn't there. Still no evidence of a plan B if its not going our way. We gave a team that likes to pass it around free reign in midfield. We were pathetic but the better team won

mancityscot said:
what was significant was the amount of possession wigan had. they didnt just sit back and allow us to have the play for 90 mins and scored a set piece to win. no, they played exceptionally well, and in many ways played us off the parl. mcmanaman had clichy in his back pocket, (cant recall a worse game had by clichy), and they really did show us how to play with heart, fight and the will to win. we had nothing, and this was with 2/3 players of their main back four, out. so disappoiting

What I don't understand is why he didn't put Milner on the left to offer a little protection to clichy as this was the danger all match.

nwhn3 said:
mancityscot said:

What I don't understand is why he didn't put Milner on the left to offer a little protection to clichy as this was the danger all match.
Deary me this all day long. Clichy was mullered by McManaman every time. Literally. Clichy didn't tackle him once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.