FA Cup Final Post Match thread

At least the winners of the cup aren't a team we absolutely detest. Mancini made Hughes look capable. If you think he has any place in our future, you need to be put on anti-psychotics.

absolutely fucking devastated. not because im a spoilt fucking brat, far from it, ive supported the club for 30 years and seen some right shite. but to be outplayed by any team in a cup final like that, is fucking embarrassing.

Fair play to wigan they deserved it, but my god, if you cant raise your game for a cup final, there is something wrong

Can't understand why tevez was brought off, when there was at least 4 - 5 others that should have gone before him

A truely wank season signed off city style

Taking Tevez and Nasri out
Putting Dzeko in 92min

MASTERMIND<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 6:29 pm --<br /><br />Taking Tevez and Nasri out
Putting Dzeko in 92min

MASTERMIND

Well played Wigan but don't forget, we are still winners this season, yes! The Community Shield which all the inners proclaim as another major trophy that the mighty tactical genius that is Roberto won. Jesus, that was utterly dire. Barry should hang his head in shame. Mancini took off Nasri and Tevez who were the only players who were making anything happen in the match, unbelievable.
They outplayed us at the Etihad a few weeks back using the same tactics and Bobby boy learned absolutely f-all from that match.

I wonder what fucking crap excuses Mancini is going to come out with now?
Everyone of those players needs to have a fucking good look at themselves.
Disgraceful, lacking ideas , lethargy, I'm absolutely disgusted.
Pride in Battle? Fuck off.
Mancini out, there is no excuse for that display. It was the FA Cup Final for fuck sake.

absolutely fucking devastated. not because im a spoilt fucking brat, far from it, ive supported the club for 30 years and seen some right shite. but to be outplayed by any team in a cup final like that, is fucking embarrassing.

Fair play to wigan they deserved it, but my god, if you cant raise your game for a cup final, there is something wrong

Can't understand why tevez was brought off, when there was at least 4 - 5 others that should have gone before him

A truely wank season signed off city style

Congratulations to Wigan they were the better side and deservedly won.

The club will have to understand why players of such calibre go to Wembley and put such a pathetic performance.

We have a great record vs Wigan but we saw the same game the other week. We have learnt fuck all and paid the price.

People will say that we're predictable and lack a 'plan B' but the problem is speed. Barca are predictable but burst into life in an around the box. Nasri sums us up this season, capable of brilliance but all too often slow and repetitive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.