FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

Just like to say thank you all for that wonderful result, I really enjoyed watching the game for a change! Your team is just simply Majestic, outstanding and down right scary as F**K.
I really hope Wolves can emulate and follow in your footsteps, if it does happen I’ll be a happy man.
Again congratulations on your Treble and look forward to seeing you play and seeing you at molineux next year. Hopefully you can get that champions league notch next year!
Love watching Wolves too.
Nice comments coming in from a few Wolves fans that seem to appreciate good football.

I have just noticed the players shirts it say choose Etihad please tell me that's not been there all year or is it a one off cup final shirt.

Thought there was one slight weakness in the side today. At 0-0 and early doors, City had possession but were liable to be counter-attack. Every attacking side faces this threat, but I thought we were a little wide open and missed Fernandinho. Had they taken that chance it could easily have been a different game.

Thought there was one slight weakness in the side today. At 0-0 and early doors, City had possession but were liable to be counter-attack. Every attacking side faces this threat, but I thought we were a little wide open and missed Fernandinho. Had they taken that chance it could easily have been a different game.
Bet your fun at parties

I have just noticed the players shirts it say choose Etihad please tell me that's not been there all year or is it a one off cup final shirt.

Bit odd - their strap line at the moment is choose well, so not sure why they went with choose. Hopefully it will be Etihad Airways next year but as a few have said we can probably get a bigger sponsor that Etihad going forward.

Oh please...

JJ

Not sure it’s been mentioned but Kevin Friend had an excellent game yesterday - I know we all love to slag off refs - me included - but should recognise when a ref has an excellent game and he did yesterday. Credit to him.

Hardly noticed him, which is usually sign of a ref having a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.