FA Cup Final | Ticket Advice

Doubt the teams involved will dictate the time. Was 4.45 last year. No reason I can think of why it will be any earlier. Bit later a possibility I suppose so ITV can wrap up their Epsom coverage and leave time for a pre match show.
I thought the final was on bbc this season (?)

Personally, the Derby horse race is small fry to me, so if it’s on a different channel at the same time as the match, don’t see why that’s a problem, but no doubt the bbc would be worried about losing a few viewers to it; might affect their ad revenues.
Oh, hang on …

Oh yeah. Forgot about the Derby. That is scheduled for 4.30pm too so it won’t be before 5.30pm, could be later or even 12.30! There is a Beyoncé gig on at Spurs that night with 80,000 going to that! Great scheduling :-)

They`ve got ITV2 haven`t they?

Anyway took the gamble and booked my train ticket before the prices escalate again.

I thought the final was on bbc this season (?)

Personally, the Derby horse race is small fry to me, so if it’s on a different channel at the same time as the match, don’t see why that’s a problem, but no doubt the bbc would be worried about losing a few viewers to it; might affect their ad revenues.
Oh, hang on …

Pretty sure the final is always on both channels. Obviously ITV could have both on different channels but they don’t have much live sport so I’m sure they won’t want two of their few offerings on at the same time. Plus both channels prefer a later kick off regardless. Don’t think it’s been at 3pm for years has it?

Pretty sure the final is always on both channels. Obviously ITV could have both on different channels but they don’t have much live sport so I’m sure they won’t want two of their few offerings on at the same time. Plus both channels prefer a later kick off regardless. Don’t think it’s been at 3pm for years has it?
Come to think of it, I think you’re right, both channels have shown it haven’t they. And yep teatime KO has been the norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.