FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

just went on one of those online ticket places to see how much they were charging. 2 tickets @ £140 each, £12 delivery.

total price with tax and handling charges = £1052 lol WTF ?

oh well. at least we know where the 40k tickets went ! straight into the hands of greedy bastards. i couldnt even dream of paying that.

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

sweynforkbeard said:
The fact that I have saved every foot long hot dog wrapper for the last five and a half seasons apparently counts for nothing.

Did you save your away ones though?

And are you in the foot long hot dog direct debit scheme?

i can seriously see this backfiring and loads of tickets remain unsold, leaving large sections of empty seats in the 2nd tier,now that would put egg on the faces of the fa knobs

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

1_barry_conlon said:
sweynforkbeard said:
The fact that I have saved every foot long hot dog wrapper for the last five and a half seasons apparently counts for nothing.

Did you save your away ones though?

And are you in the foot long hot dog direct debit scheme?

Epic posts lads - was worth reading 20 pages of this for the above !

ChesterRdBlue said:
I'd imagine most of the cup scheme members will have more than the 3500 points anyway, so will be buying earlier on points. I'm in the scheme and am in the 3500 point bracket so it makes no difference to me.

Bit of a shitter that I'm back in work on the 3rd, hope my gaffer isn't expecting me to do much. Does anyone think I'd be OK going to the ground after finishing work at 4 or is it a day hanging on the phone.

my 14 year old lad on the CDS scheme has more than that so some of the people complaining would appear to be the real JCL's lol

Prestwich_Blue said:
I think anyone who made the trek through blizzards up to Middlesbrough for last season's 3rd round and nearly died from hypothermia should be given a ticket for free.

Agreed. It was by far the coldest football game I have ever been at, getting there was treacherous.

Some on here quote the cup scheme members as some sort of other breed. It's plain and simple I've got 3 season tickets and joined the cup scheme 1, because I'm going to all the games at home, 2, because I never remember to get them and mine are always gone,3, I got extra points for joining it. I've got nearly 5,000 points anyway so I'll get a ticket easily. Some on here need to look at why they have few points and blaming Gary Cooke because they have no bank account or credit card is a poor excuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.