FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

I'm eligible on Bank Holiday Monday, when the ticket office doesnt open until 11. My lad's playing a cup final at Hyde at 1.30. Based on the semi final queues what time do I need to start queueing to be away by 12.30. I want my ticket but I daren't miss his match

How does it work if your wanting to buy a ticket for the Category 4 £45 seats. But need a Seasoncard without 5,000 loyalty points? Seems a bit unfair to shaft those who want to go to their first FA Cup Final because of this point-scheme.
Any other way around it? or are all the turnstiles now automated these days making simple ticket transactions impossible.

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

City Raider said:
stoney123 said:
How do u go about club wembley ticket

i think u need to know a member mate, i got mine through one and think he might have more, if interested pm me

though i don't agree with the whole set-up, it's my only choice, i have to be there

Hey mate, tried to pm you but for some reason the laptop not playing and it won't send. Can you pm me any info on club wembley. I am interested. Cheers!

Gingers Dad said:
Bluwhit said:
Top post!

With you all the way mate and your lads!

Enjoy Wembley.
Don't worry mate we intend to. Hope your lad enjoys it to, sounds like he's earned it. Big pat on the back to us proud dads

I've got 5000+ loyalty points and my 12 year old lad's got 4175 he's had a season ticket for a good while. This is the 1st season we've not been members of the Cup Scheme, thats mainly due to me working away a bit last season, though we've been to all the home cup games this season. In fact he's never missed a home game since we moved to Eastlands! He loved the Semi and he's going to love the Final even more. Nothing better than walking down Wembley Way with your boy, especially when they are City daft! Enjoy the Final wth your lads!

Stoke fan here. How does your loyalty points scheme work? A Man city fan at work says you get more points for the lesser games (FA Cup 3rd round/League Cup early rounds/Prem Lower level games - Fulham/Blackpool/Wigan etc) and lesser points for BIG games (ManShite/LPool/Arse and UEFA Cup games?). Only asking as this seems a pretty fair scheme and there are a few Stokies not happy about not getting tkts (not as many as Man City - at least all our season tkt holders should get a tkt), the points system as i look at it looks a pretty fair system?

jimigoodwinsbeard said:
Stoke fan here. How does your loyalty points scheme work? A Man city fan at work says you get more points for the lesser games (FA Cup 3rd round/League Cup early rounds/Prem Lower level games - Fulham/Blackpool/Wigan etc) and lesser points for BIG games (ManShite/LPool/Arse and UEFA Cup games?). Only asking as this seems a pretty fair scheme and there are a few Stokies not happy about not getting tkts (not as many as Man City - at least all our season tkt holders should get a tkt), the points system as i look at it looks a pretty fair system?
Every home league game is 10 points, which means buying a season ticket gets you 190 points plus a 1000 point bonus you get as a season ticket holder (removed if you give it up). Away games are usually 20 points (10 for games like Utd away) and cup games anything from 10-50 points depending on how generous the club's feeling. This year they gave 100 points for some cup games too. Ultimately it is a fair system given how long it takes to build up large points totals but the failing is that it's difficult for youngsters to haul themselves up the ladder because all the points they get are automatically cancelled out because the high points lot will obviously be getting the same.

jimigoodwinsbeard said:

basically for big games like Wigan we get 20 points but for small games like stoke we'll be lucky to get any points at all....

I suppose the young-uns have to start somewhere? Although does seem a bit harsh on them (especially now you've got to a Major final!) Is there no leeway for the young supporter though?

we this morning bought 3 tickets at £400 each from ticketmaster...so yes, you clever people on here will know thats £1300 for our tickets. lower level, behind the goal. one thing i can say is, i hope we win, this overtime at work is killing me!

I've got 5040 & my lad has 3250 so I have to say we're going to Wembley. Gonna try & get same seats as semi. Stoke fans should find it easy to get tickets. Their average crowd is 26,000 just looked it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.