FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

People aren't understanding the posts made or maybe I'm not, this is what i'm getting. They're not saying that kids don't deserve to go (If they are then ok I see your points), they are basically saying that no-one should lose out on a ticket by someone with less points than them, including juniors.

Someone said that their children had about 3800pts earlier, is it fair that someone with 4000pts could lose out getting a ticket to your children with 3800pts? If yes then whats the purpose of loyalty points? Because that just turns it on its head.

marco said:
i can seriously see this backfiring and loads of tickets remain unsold, leaving large sections of empty seats in the 2nd tier,now that would put egg on the faces of the fa knobs

The 2nd tier seats are the Club Wembley ones that were sold on a debenture basis when the stadium opened - the 23k given to regional FAs, clubs, etc. come out of the bottom and top tiers.

The people who are moaning need to get themselves to more games,so many on here claim to be the biggest blues in the world,maybe there are more glory hunters on here than first thought.Whats for certain is that the club have done it as fairly as possible the 25,000 in the ground will be the most loyal thats for sure.

Bluebee2 said:
Some on here quote the cup scheme members as some sort of other breed. It's plain and simple I've got 3 season tickets and joined the cup scheme 1, because I'm going to all the games at home, 2, because I never remember to get them and mine are always gone,3, I got extra points for joining it. I've got nearly 5,000 points anyway so I'll get a ticket easily. Some on here need to look at why they have few points and blaming Gary Cooke because they have no bank account or credit card is a poor excuse.

Not even read all the other posts because most will be filled with moaning twats about the cup direct scheme but yours is a top post 100percent correct my daughter has only been a season card holder for 4 years not been to many away games first year in cup direct scheme but she has got over 3000 points so what have all these so called loyal fans with 1000 2000 plus points got to moan about it does not take much effort to build points but some people could not be arsed and now it has come back to bite them in the arse

lancs blue said:
marco said:
i can seriously see this backfiring and loads of tickets remain unsold, leaving large sections of empty seats in the 2nd tier,now that would put egg on the faces of the fa knobs

The 2nd tier seats are the Club Wembley ones that were sold on a debenture basis when the stadium opened - the 23k given to regional FAs, clubs, etc. come out of the bottom and top tiers.

didnt know that lancs but yes its right because of the figure involved,wembley and the fa should simply keep the 2nd tier<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:41 pm --<br /><br />people are not complaining about juniors with points if they have points they deserve to go to the match,its the juniors with very little points jumping the gun on the strength of an adult,this is getting peoples backs up

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

lancs blue said:
FWIW my reading of the sales criteria is that everyone with 3250pts upwards will get a ticket if they want one. When they get to the final day the club will assess how many tickets are left and set the points total accordingly, maybe only going down in 100pt steps rather than 250.
Hope your right - however chelsea and the rags sold out before the lower point level was reached (however far less tickets than 25000 were available)

FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

Got 3100 will get one on cup game direct tho feel for those that miss out.

AntonDonJuan said:
3590 best get me a ticket or i'll be gutted

Hope so, my lad has 3540 and is working in China at the moment on a 12 month contract, its costing me £230 to change his return flight date to 12th May, then £654 to get him back out on the 19th May.
I told him last year not to take the bloody job !!

bluwes said:
AntonDonJuan said:
3590 best get me a ticket or i'll be gutted

Hope so, my lad has 3540 and is working in China at the moment on a 12 month contract, its costing me £230 to change his return flight date to 12th May, then £654 to get him back out on the 19th May.
I told him last year not to take the bloody job !!
Best had be mate, if i miss out on a ticket to the final with 3590 i'll be pissed off

Stoke fan here, how does your loyalty points system work? Man City fan at work says you get more points for less glamorous games (Stoke/WBA/Fulham), FA Cup early rounds, League Cup early games.....and then less points for high profile games such as ManShite/LPool/Arse etc. Just asking as there are a lot of unhappy Stoke fans not able to get tkts (although not as many as Man City i would imagine as at least all our season tkt holders should get a tkt). The system you have seems quite fair?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.