FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

JoeMercer'sWay said:
manchester blue said:
The real truth is that if you had a season ticket you would have got a ticket at least for the semi final so all the kids with a season sicket deserve it more than you as they're more "loyal". Change the record.

more loyal cos daddy goes and has bought them a seasoncard?

yeah whatever.

So you expect them to work and buy their own? My son has 3500 points anyway so should get one in his own right. Loayalty is about going out of the house on a cold night to watch Reading and Leicester and not sit in the house watching it on Sky or in the warm pub. Loyalty is going to Platt Lane on freezing mornings watching the Under 18s. Loyalty is going to mini COMS or Hyde to watch the reserves on a freezing night. Now my son will get his reward for going to more games than you with a trip to Wembley. Again.

So tell me what makes you think you should get one before him?

manchester blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yeah whatever.

So you expect them to work and buy their own? My son has 3500 points anyway so should get one in his own right. Loayalty is about going out of the house on a cold night to watch Reading and Leicester and not sit in the house watching it on Sky or in the warm pub. Loyalty is going to Platt Lane on freezing mornings watching the Under 18s. Loyalty is going to mini COMS or Hyde to watch the reserves on a freezing night. Now my son will get his reward for going to more games than you with a trip to Wembley. Again.

according to his logic he deserves it more than your son because he's used his own money in the pub and not had the drinks bought for him by his dad

manchester blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

yeah whatever.

If your son has 3,500 points that is not an issue. It's the kids with 1500-2500 that get tickets ahead of blues with double the points I have issue with.

As for loyalty, I moved to Lancaster to manchester to make going to the matches easier. Now that is loyalty.

SWP's back said:
manchester blue said:

If your son has 3,500 points that is not an issue. It's the kids with 1500-2500 that get tickets ahead of blues with double the points I have issue with.

As for loyalty, I moved to Lancaster to manchester to make going to the matches easier. Now that is loyalty.

I agree with that. I think they should have said the child needs half the points of the parent or some incremental criteria. The club do have to be careful though as ths scheme could be seen to be ageist if they don't make allowances for youngsters. JMW's argument is that no kids should go at all as they don't pay which is ludicrous. He should be a United fan he's that bitter about this topic.

manchester blue said:
SWP's back said:

I agree with that. I think they should have said the child needs half the points of the parent or some incremental criteria. The club do have to be careful though as ths scheme could be seen to be ageist if they don't make allowances for youngsters. JMW's argument is that no kids should go at all as they don't pay which is ludicrous. He should be a United fan he's that bitter about this topic.

JMW's arguments move from the surreal to the bizarre mate. I agree on something like half the points or over 2,000 for the kiddies though. As I say, I'd hate for a blue on 3,250 to miss out to a brand new SC for a 5 year old though.

SWP's back said:
manchester blue said:

JMW's arguments move from the surreal to the bizarre mate. I agree on something like half the points or over 2,000 for the kiddies though. As I say, I'd hate for a blue on 3,250 to miss out to a brand new SC for a 5 year old though.

that's essentially my point, though for me kids should be in the same list as adults.

this isn't about me, oddly enough.

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Miss out by 40 points.

I'll rely on myself, thanks City.
Buy blackburn and everton, there 40 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.