FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria

pride in battle said:
Were the tickets cheaper if you were in the cup direct scheme? I thought they were the same?
No, they are the same price as buying individually.

All the talk of fans with most points being the most loyal makes me laugh. Loyalty points only came into the equation when we moved to the new ground and therefor loyalty before then wasn't really rewarded. My mums had a season ticket for 30 years yet she only has 4240 points. I've had mine for 10 years and got 4250.

And I don't agree that season ticket holders are the most loyal, I know people that have had to give them up over the years for financial reasons. Watched us all through the shit, followed us all over the country. Bigger blues you could not meet and yet because they are no longer able to follow City they aren't as loyal as someone who's had a season ticket for a few years and thought they had it bad watching us under Stuart Pearce. Well I say, what a load of bollocks. Good job they are able to get a ticket for the final anyway. Knowing people who work at the club has it's perks, thankfully I didn't have to use them myself!

what parent would'nt buy a season card for their kids if they can spare the money?

my lot only started paying for their own 2 years ago, i just could'nt manage it any more.

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Crumpsall Blue said:
Gutted, only got 3100 so i`ll miss out However the people with all those points clearly deserve to watch City have success as they have watched them through some bad times.

Good luck Blues, have a top day out !

City Square for me I think.

There are thousands of people who have done what you say, including myself, but are judged by a criteria which really was only applicable in last few years.

I felt compelled to buy a season ticket four years back.

Prior to that, my money was good enough for 30 years.

I know Tolm, it's a fkin disgrace. You have gotta blame the twats at the FA for this though, just like the politicians they are vastly vastly removed from joe public. I would fritzel the lot of em only without breeding.

PS. Anyone selling a tkt then PM me Pllllleeeaassseeeeeeeeeee.

de niro said:
what parent would'nt buy a season card for their kids if they can spare the money?

my lot only started paying for their own 2 years ago, i just could'nt manage it any more.

Youre the richest man on here!!. I know someone on here who always bought there kids there. They sacrificed massive presents at Christmas and just received small but meaningful presents

de niro said:

I know, it's the first thing I would want for my kids! My mum bought mine until I was about 19 and she's lent me the money for the last two or three years. I was one of these kids once and got to see us at Wembley as a 13 year old. I remember crying when I didn't think I could get a ticket as I didn't have a season ticket at the time. I think it's good that kids are able to go, that experience vs Gillingham helped me on my way to becoming the fan I am today.

Fanny Fart said:
Its this simple kids - don't have enough points to get a cup final ticket? Means you haven't been to enough games.
Apart from the fact that adults with enough points are allowed to take one junior no matter their points total, and those in the CDS get parity with those with 3250 points, and present seasoncard holders get priority over those who used to have one and now have a Citycard but still have the points. Bollocks, it's very simple from where I'm standing. It should be on points; the end. It doesn't matter if you're CDS (CDS'ers should just receive extra points), or a Citycard holders, if you've earned the points you've earned the right to go, juniors included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.