FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: Final Ticket news on main site now

dw7 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
At least juniors with hardly any points won't qualify
They do

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:22 am --

SWP's back said:
That Tuesday should be fun! That's when the CSD join in also. I'm glad I'll be buying on the Monday.
I'D say at least 75% on the CSD have over 3500

Yeah I'd say you are more thank likely correct.

I think the club have been very fair to be honest.

I'm just over 2500 so that's that it would seem.

I'll pay big bucks if anyone has a spare

Next Saturday looks like it could be fun then!

Big jump from 5000 down to 4250.....be like Gillingham '99 all over again.

Please can someone tell me why people queue for hours? Is it impossible to get through on the phone or do people not want to pay the delivery charge / risk lost in post?

Support the Manchester C o A

Please Sign

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.petitiononline.com/mcfccofa/petition.html</a>

jollycity said:
Please can someone tell me why people queue for hours? Is it impossible to get through on the phone or do people not want to pay the delivery charge / risk lost in post?

I got through in 5 minutes for semi ticket, was engaged at 1st then a nice bird answered it. Nice one.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
Anyone know if supporters clubs are getting any..............? :-)

A few, but they're getting a lot less than they did for the semi. We're qualifying on the Tuesday, and when asked they said that we probably won't have enough to get from our branch.

dw7 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
At least juniors with hardly any points won't qualify
They do

I don't agree with that rule for a final. Some snotty kids get ahead of a fan on 3,100 points that may not get a ticket.

Still, I wouldn't complain if I had a kid and wanted them to go.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am --<br /><br />
cityvet said:
jollycity said:

I got through in 5 minutes for semi ticket, was engaged at 1st then a nice bird answered it. Nice one.

Took me well over 100 attempts to get hold of someone. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

Happy with that well done City got it about as fair as possible in my view, roll on Saturday.

SWP's back said:
dw7 said:

I don't agree with that rule for a final. Some snotty kids get ahead of a fan on 3,100 points that may not get a ticket.

Still, I wouldn't complain if I had a kid and wanted them to go.

-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:31 am --

cityvet said:

Took me well over 100 attempts to get hold of someone. Just the luck of the draw I guess.

My dad's on 3800 whereas I am on 3700, and I think this kind of scenario is what it is being based on, however I agree that the child must have a certain proportion e.g. Dad - 4000, child need at least 2500.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.