FA Cup Final Ticket Criteria (Merged)

Re: FA CUP FINAL TICKET CRTERIA

squirtyflower said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

stupid wife missed some of the away games so has 4910 points!!!!!!!
me and eldest on 5700

should we get our tickets and leave her as billy no mates?

Gutted, 2900 points all 3 of us, been to every game in both cups this year (except Euro aways) and the FA football family get the tickets, Gutted is not even the word.

This is so wrong it is untrue !!

it'sintheblood! said:
I've 3300 but not in CSD although went to all games home and away...wish I'd bloody joined it now! Just have to wait and hope....

You should still be ok with that. I reckon anyone will get one with 3250 and there then may be a few left over. Otherwise the queue would start the night before! It would be good if the clarified that though....

Last step should have also gone down in 50's rather than 250. Why should someone with 3475 miss out to someone on 3250.

squirtyflower said:
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

stupid wife missed some of the away games so has 4910 points!!!!!!!
me and eldest on 5700

should we get our tickets and leave her as billy no mates?
Calm down read O.S. you can buy at same time no excuse not to sit with her sorry.

told you they wouldn t allow those that jumped on to cup scheme half way through would be allowed to get one from day one..mind you they only have to wait a few days more...heres hoping you all get one

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
it'sintheblood! said:
I've 3300 but not in CSD although went to all games home and away...wish I'd bloody joined it now! Just have to wait and hope....

You should still be ok with that. I reckon anyone will get one with 3250 and there then may be a few left over. Otherwise the queue would start the night before! It would be good if the clarified that though....

Last step should have also gone down in 50's rather than 250. Why should someone with 3475 miss out to someone on 3250.

Mate, how do you think the seating plan is going to work out with this? £45 for the entire top tier, or the top so many rows of the top tier?

gio's side step said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Mate, how do you think the seating plan is going to work out with this? £45 for the entire top tier, or the top so many rows of the top tier?

45 will be top bit of top tier 65 bottom bit of top tier

Looks like I will be giving this one a miss.... the semi-final was enough for me.

Il still be doing the poznan on my own in the living room:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.