FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Hands up if you’re buying cup final tickets in the hope of swapping em for Brentford ;)

It is a bit hit and miss on finding ticket news. To be fair to them they sent me an email at 9.01 this morning titled ‘Fa cup final ticket alert.’
i think on this one...they put it on website, on mcfc news, on ticket news, on fixtures...then it was on BM. It was on MCFC b4 BM.
if your looking for an away tik / big game tik ... u check site.
I've criticised the tik office this week and last w/e.. took it up with them and city matters...but i think on this issue ... its unfair

I'm pretty sure you used to get 25k for the final but was increased last year to 30500 (not sure why) I expect this us what they mean by extra tickets
They have announced extra tickets after the initial 30500, we got an increased allocation for Watford in 2019 up to about 31600, hopefully we get similar this year. I initially thought it unlikely with it being a much bigger tie but there is a chance we will.

I'll never forget queuing for hours for derby FA Cup tickets in 96 the day after we beat Coventry (I think). And the play off final. Got in the queue before 8am and United had beat Newcastle in the cup final before I got to the front, via some weird and wonderful back door tunnels throught the Kippax. Today, done in less than a minute!
I was taking about that today, very similar story, got to the ground around 5am and couldn’t believe the queue…got my tickets when United were 2 up. How far we have come eh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.