FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Same here, I'm normally bombarded by email and SMS for games they know I'll never be able to go to due to my points, yet nothing for the FA Cup final, when on the Cup Scheme, annoying really.
i think this is unfair. everyone on social media will check BM and MCFC pages. City put the info on webpage....not sure what more they could do....and if u are relying on a MCFC message...well read the ticket office threads!!!

I'm a member of all schemes so get tickets for finals. The only thing I don't agree with is Platinum. The club is moving beyond that and mass allocation to supporters clubs. Conversely the supporters clubs may facilitate young supporters more. I would happily prioritise younger support over me for the future of the club.

I'd say it's bollocks. The fa cup final is more strictly monitored and it's harder to get tickets. The first all Manchester one will have higher demand than most. All the bigwigs of the fa and the associated clubs who get their share will take them up so I don't see where spares are coming from.
Yeah I thought that but they do say on their sales criteria that they have managed to secure some additional tickets. His 3000 might be a tad OTT though.

See a lot of tout sites already offering tickets for £500 and more
Fucking winds me up that. I wonder if they actually have them though or if they source after orders. Appears to be loads in ‘city section’ but only just gone on sale today

Yep, agreed. Certainly one of the major reasons. If I lived in Manchester I'd go to more cup games during the week. Bad enough the few I've done this season and getting back home at 1am.
It’s the reason I don’t join the cup schemes, sometimes life gets in the way, even though I’ve only missed (homes) Copenhagen in the CL, did both LC games and only missed the semi in the FA, I normally go on my own during the week & enjoy the escapism. Whatever tickets I do or don’t get in the next few weeks won’t change what an amazing season we’re having so I’m just a bit meh about it all, no sense in coming on ere and taking pot shots at fellow blues

i think this is unfair. everyone on social media will check BM and MCFC pages. City put the info on webpage....not sure what more they could do....and if u are relying on a MCFC message...well read the ticket office threads!!!
It's not unfair if you are working all day, and don't have access to the City website, which I don't when at work.

My issue, was that they are forever emailing and SMS'ing me, when it's quite obvious I'll never be eligible for a ticket at say Bournemouth or Brentford, and yet they don't bother for the cup final, when I'm actually on the cup scheme and attend the games.

It's not logical is my problem, anyway no issue, as thanks to here I knew they were on sale and what the criteria was once I'd finished work, so all sorted.

It is a bit hit and miss on finding ticket news. To be fair to them they sent me an email at 9.01 this morning titled ‘Fa cup final ticket alert.’

It's not unfair if you are working all day, and don't have access to the City website, which I don't when at work.

My issue, was that they are forever emailing and SMS'ing me, when it's quite obvious I'll never be eligible for a ticket at say Bournemouth or Brentford, and yet they don't bother for the cup final, when I'm actually on the cup scheme and attend the games.

It's not logical is my problem, anyway no issue, as thanks to here I knew they were on sale and what the criteria was once I'd finished work, so all sorted.
I agree with that. They should have sent a message and email yesterday really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.