FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Only 1,500 sold in the last 3 hours, looking like making it until Wednesday now.
I think it will make it to the first Wednesday window of 7500 points but not sure whether it will get beyond that. There's a lot to consider - the theory that there are a lot more people with high points on the cup scheme than those on low points is holding true going off sales this morning. Another line of thinking is that not many fans with high points won't be on the cup scheme so when it opens to non cup scheme SC holders with 17500 points or more tomorrow morning I can't see a huge take up. It's when it drops to 14000 then 10500 then 7500 (if it gets that far) that I reckon we'll see the most activity. Of course, there are caveats with those brackets too - none of us know how many fans in each respective points band have already secured tickets through the supporters club/18-25 allocation.

Got my ticket and just one between my identical twin boys depsite having both train and hotel booked. Really don't know what I'm going to do about that one.
Nightmare. If they are old enough to look after themselves, you’ll have to sacrifice yourself and give him yours….I had to do that in the past, I’m now a legend apparently ha ha

Got my ticket and just one between my identical twin boys depsite having both train and hotel booked. Really don't know what I'm going to do about that one.
I'm in the same boat, one short for my nephew. If the OSC get special assistance with tickets so should seat Counters.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.