FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Got my ticket and just one between my identical twin boys depsite having both train and hotel booked. Really don't know what I'm going to do about that one.
Get a really large City Shirt and make both lads put it on with only one arm out of each sleeve and both heads out of the neck. You can then claim they are Siamese Twins! Simple ;-)

Get a really large City Shirt and make both lads put it on with only one arm out of each sleeve and both heads out of the neck. You can then claim they are Siamese Twins! Simple ;-)
Now that is a good idea. I bet there's no little clause in the conditions to cover that situation.

Just bought a couple more and FYI for anyone who might have been hanging on, junior pull throughs still available for any junior season ticket holder, non cup scheme.
My daughter is a junior sc holder, but there is no option to buy a ticket yet.

How does the junior pull through work. I just add a second ticket and it will allow me to allocate to my son (he's a season ticket holder with not enough points) ?

Sales really slowed down, 2700, 2500, 1900, 1500 and now 1200.

There will be 6350ish now so expect about 6,100 for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.