FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Came off the FA Cup scheme just before Burnley game due to everyone struggling at the moment. Trust it to be the year if a Manchester Derby Final.

SC holder with just under 5000. What are the chances you reckon?

Bit of a cheeky one but if someone has a kids season ticket that is not going could I possibly use the number for my lad who is only a citizens member and it's not working as a pull through.

Cheers

Rekon there'll be very few sales tomorrow, can't be many people above 10,000 points who aren't on the cup scheme.

Wednesday however, will be an absolute bloodbath.

And question Do we expect the bottom tier or the top tier to sell out first?

If anyone can sort me a ticket out today please I'd appreciate it, will sort some beers and extra dollar if someone can, my window is Wednesday but would love to get one sorted now.

Thank you

Rekon there'll be very few sales tomorrow, can't be many people above 10,000 points who aren't on the cup scheme.

I'm 10600 without schemes. Window for me is 3pm.

The opposite will be true. A lot of our season ticket holders notoriously don’t do cup games…unless we get to a final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.