FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

My daughter is a junior sc holder, but there is no option to buy a ticket yet.

You need to have someone who does actually qualify first. They can add as many tickets as they like to the basket. If you then allocate one of them to a junior season ticket holder, it should let you continue to purchase. Or at least that was the case at about 10 am this morning.

Rekon there'll be very few sales tomorrow, can't be many people above 10,000 points who aren't on the cup scheme.

Wednesday however, will be an absolute bloodbath.

And question Do we expect the bottom tier or the top tier to sell out first?
I’m not sure how many do sign up for fa and league cup schemes tbh. I’d be interested to know. I think more would pick the champions league one to avoid scrambling for tickets for the knockout rounds

The opposite will be true. A lot of our season ticket holders notoriously don’t do cup games…unless we get to a final.
I get that, but I would expect those people to sit on around 5-10k points. My pal has been going for 22 years but never on the cup scheme and he's only on about 4k.

Happy to be wrong on this one, I'm really not an expert at all.

Rekon there'll be very few sales tomorrow, can't be many people above 10,000 points who aren't on the cup scheme.

Wednesday however, will be an absolute bloodbath.

And question Do we expect the bottom tier or the top tier to sell out first?
Also Wednesday is a match day so all those enquires with people having ticket issues. This will be on top of ticket sales. Great planning by the club

I’m not sure how many do sign up for fa and league cup schemes tbh. I’d be interested to know. I think more would pick the champions league one to avoid scrambling for tickets for the knockout rounds
On that cheeseman podcast the other week, the city matters fella quoted "15,000 on the cup schemes". It's very vague and he gave no indication as to which cup scheme he was talking about.

As a general rule I'd suggest that most people are either on all cup schemes or no cup schemes

I get that, but I would expect those people to sit on around 5-10k points. My pal has been going for 22 years but never on the cup scheme and he's only on about 4k.

Happy to be wrong on this one, I'm really not an expert at all.
I’ve got 14,500 &11,500 on my 2 cards Im not in the cup schemes because of work commitments

On that cheeseman podcast the other week, the city matters fella quoted "15,000 on the cup schemes". It's very vague and he gave no indication as to which cup scheme he was talking about.

As a general rule I'd suggest that most people are either on all cup schemes or no cup schemes
Due to weekend availability the FA Cup historically had a bigger take-up. The fact CM gave one figure shows they don't have access to the real data.

2 out of 3 ain't bad
Never do league cup scheme as usually midweeks

Due to weekend availability the FA Cup historically had a bigger take-up. The fact CM gave one figure shows they don't have access to the real data.
They defo don't have access to data, but I'm assuming they've been quoted certain figures by city.

I'll have to go and listen to it again, but the context of the discussion might have been regarding Madrid Tickets, So he may mean 15k on the CL scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.