FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I can purchase now (have been able to since lunch time as I was 100 points short of 9am) but I'm assuming I have to chance it until they go on open sale to try to get one with my Lad as he's nowhere near points wise? not sure what you are supposed to do as can't let a bloody 5 year old sit on his own. Cheers for any help, tried a few times but with how shit the usual ticketing system is didn't know if it was just me doing some daft.

Edit. There are some £70 ones available again in block 131

I can purchase now (have been able to since lunch time as I was 100 points short of 9am) but I'm assuming I have to chance it until they go on open sale to try to get one with my Lad as he's nowhere near points wise? not sure what you are supposed to do as can't let a bloody 5 year old sit on his own. Cheers for any help, tried a few times but with how shit the usual ticketing system is didn't know if it was just me doing some daft.
They won't go on open sale. Less than 1200 left

Edit. There are some £70 ones available again in block 131
Is he a member? It gave me the option to pull through a junior ticket with my ticket when I went on earlier.

Cheers Blue, I'm stuffed then, should have just got them through the supporters club for us both! Live and learn
I'd spend the next hour trying to get another supporter number for a season ticket holder and using that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.