FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I can purchase now (have been able to since lunch time as I was 100 points short of 9am) but I'm assuming I have to chance it until they go on open sale to try to get one with my Lad as he's nowhere near points wise? not sure what you are supposed to do as can't let a bloody 5 year old sit on his own. Cheers for any help, tried a few times but with how shit the usual ticketing system is didn't know if it was just me doing some daft.

Edit. There are some £70 ones available again in block 131
Will it not let you pull through a junior ticket with yours?

I can purchase now (have been able to since lunch time as I was 100 points short of 9am) but I'm assuming I have to chance it until they go on open sale to try to get one with my Lad as he's nowhere near points wise? not sure what you are supposed to do as can't let a bloody 5 year old sit on his own. Cheers for any help, tried a few times but with how shit the usual ticketing system is didn't know if it was just me doing some daft.

He should be able to go on your ticket points as an under 18 ! When you purchase your ticket get two together in the Upper Tier corners ! When yuor seats show up change one of your choices to 3 to 17 and as long he's on your friends list it should let you purchase it !

They won't go down to open sale, in my opinion. Your best bet might be one of those ticket agency sites. But be prepared to dig deep.

Screenshot_20230517_134712_Chrome.jpg

Noticed concerned Scousers on Twitter commentating about the fact we haven’t sold our allocation out yet and United have. Bless em!

He should be able to go on your ticket points as an under 18 ! When you purchase your ticket get two together in the Upper Tier corners ! When yuor seats show up change one of your choices to 3 to 17 and as long he's on your friends list it should let you purchase it !
Only if hes a season ticket holder.

Edit. There are some £70 ones available again in bloc

My lads not got enough points but it allows you to pull him through so was able to get his ticket as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.