FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I'm just old school in the way that I think ST holders should always have priority. No matchday members should feel hard done for missing out to ST holders. Missing out to Coorperates on the other hand, that's a different story

No prefect solution for these things. Priority for ST holders is a reasonable approach.

I'm just old school in the way that I think ST holders should always have priority. No matchday members should feel hard done for missing out to ST holders. Missing out to Coorperates on the other hand, that's a different story

Oh don't misunderstand me quite happy for season ticket holders to go first i just think there needs to a way for younger people to catch up as at the minute there is none. Maybe we should try extra points for tuesday nights in the early stages of the cups etc. Im probably a bit more aware of this paricular issue as ive started taking my nephew regularly this season.

Every game he's been too this season we've won, infact every game he's ever been to we've won :)

And friends and family, sponsors etc will be out of that allocation. Real figure much lower than 30,500...
I would think between 18/20000 have been sold through the loyalty points scheme for season ticket holders

Last edited:
I don't think any sane Cityzen member could possibly argue about that. I certainly don't. Anyone who stumps up several hundred quid upfront should definitely have priority over us lesser mortals.

I get really confused with the complexity of ticketing, not just at city but Wembley etc. How do these second hand ticket agencies get loads and sell for £700 plus?! There’s loads! And the people who buy them won’t necessarily be city fans. Ideally we want 30,500 die hard blues who will sing and shout and stand etc

A mate of mine pays £25k a year for their 8 (corporate) season tickets. He applied for 8 FA Cup Final tickets and only got 6.
He applied for 6 for Madrid away, and got none.
He applied for 4 for Brentford away, and got one.
I'm not defending the corporates but they don't get as much as we plebs think.
My argument is why can't they be part of the loyalty points pot. Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they should be entitled to away tickets. They aren't a bigger blue than anyone else. If someone who supports the club but has been priced out over recent years suddenly wins the lottery, buys seats in corporate they can in theory jump the queue. The whole system is wrong and needs sorting out for next season but IMO points holders should be allocated the vast majority of tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.