FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Still quite a few popping up for sale. Mainly at 225 and 250 People who’ve had their cards declined probably.

I think it’s probably fair to say that pretty much every season ticket holder had a opportunity to buy one.

My argument is why can't they be part of the loyalty points pot. Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they should be entitled to away tickets. They aren't a bigger blue than anyone else. If someone who supports the club but has been priced out over recent years suddenly wins the lottery, buys seats in corporate they can in theory jump the queue. The whole system is wrong and needs sorting out for next season but IMO points holders should be allocated the vast majority of tickets.

Ok, say for example I decide to buy a box for the season next year through work, but I don't renew my ST which has 22k points on. Does that then mean that I can't buy an away ticket because the box isn't allocated to an individual?

A mate of mine pays £25k a year for their 8 (corporate) season tickets. He applied for 8 FA Cup Final tickets and only got 6.
He applied for 6 for Madrid away, and got none.
He applied for 4 for Brentford away, and got one.
I'm not defending the corporates but they don't get as much as we plebs think.
It shouldn't be about how much they pay for their season tickets. Paying £25k for 8 coorperate tickets, doesn't make you any more loyal than someone who pays £500.

Coorperates should earn 190 points with their coorperate season ticket, and if they want away tickets they should climb their way up the ladder

Best thing to do is when your window opens - at 3pm I presume? - just keep refreshing and the odd £45 or £70 ticket might appear

Cheers, mate. Didn't know that. 3 pm is 4 pm my time, just when I'll be making my brew!

Well, I said I wouldn't, but I did, like an idiot. There it was, the opportunity for a ticket. Once I saw it, I folded. It's certified insanity, but I got one at £115, FOC rate. I'll just have to eat pasta and dried bread for the month of June. Or hang around railway stations saying, “Spare some change, guv’nor, spare some change, spare some change?”
It's right up at the top, may be safe standing for all I know. Oh well, it's once in a lifetime, isn't it? We're not going to meet and beat the rags again on this stage, probably. Not in my lifetime, anyway.

Now I've just got to work out how to save it to my Google Pay wallet. I've got a Samsung, (Android system). Looked at the e-mail on my mobile, clicked on the requisite button, my NFC is on, but nothing visible on the wallet. Perhaps that's normal, because the Chelsea ticket is still appearing there (despite the fact that I've transferred it to family/friends).
Everything normal, people? Any enlightenment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.