FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I get really confused with the complexity of ticketing, not just at city but Wembley etc. How do these second hand ticket agencies get loads and sell for £700 plus?! There’s loads! And the people who buy them won’t necessarily be city fans. Ideally we want 30,500 die hard blues who will sing and shout and stand etc
They don't, in the main they wait for people to buy then source the ticket.

Phew. Have been to League Cup finals and FA semis before but only ever sat in the cheapest seats. I wasn't intending to pay too much but the cheapest option open to me by the time I was able to apply (with my son) were £115. To think I baulked at the ticket prices for the Lion King when my wife said she fancies seeing it.

I get really confused with the complexity of ticketing, not just at city but Wembley etc. How do these second hand ticket agencies get loads and sell for £700 plus?! There’s loads! And the people who buy them won’t necessarily be city fans. Ideally we want 30,500 die hard blues who will sing and shout and stand etc

They never have "loads" ... they just say they have loads.

When they sell one, they then go finding one for their buyer and they know what price they have sold at so let's say if they have sold at £700, they know they can tempt someone with two who paid £100 or £200 for theirs, they can offer them £300 or £400 and that's how they do it ... a lot of times they can't even fulfill their order and they say that in fine print that if they can't get you a ticket, they'll refund you, and that happens more a lot often than not.

IIRC, there used to be, for want of a better word, "season tickets" available for Wembley. And a lot of them would be bought by people who would then sell on their ticket for individual events. Not sure if they're still a thing, mind.

Phew. Have been to League Cup finals and FA semis before but only ever sat in the cheapest seats. I wasn't intending to pay too much but the cheapest option open to me by the time I was able to apply (with my son) were £115. To think I baulked at the ticket prices for the Lion King when my wife said she fancies seeing it.
Tell her the ending and that will sort it

You were doing so well. Up until "Lion King".

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.