FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Anyone else having problems downloading the mobile tickets? Just goes to an error web page when I click on the 'add to wallet' link.
Yes, I only received the purchase notification without the seat details, and the 2nd email you get with the mobile ticket download has not arrived at all.

I can see the ticket in the 'my tickets' section on my account, but have not attempted to add it to my phone as it's for another person in a different block. Clearly if others cannot download, and I haven't had the 2nd email with the mobile download option, there must be a collective issue.

I have tweeted Supporter Services outlining the issue. God help anyone trying to ring. Just sit back and it will be rectified in time.

Anyone else get this message when trying to download wembley ticket to there wallet , its android not iPhone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_142222_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_142222_Chrome.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 29
Yes, I only received the purchase notification without the seat details, and the 2nd email you get with the mobile ticket download has not arrived at all.

I can see the ticket in the 'my tickets' section on my account, but have not attempted to add it to my phone as it's for another person in a different block. Clearly if others cannot download, and I haven't had the 2nd email with the mobile download option, there must be a collective issue.

I have tweeted Supporter Services outlining the issue. God help anyone trying to ring. Just sit back and it will be rectified in time.
Same here. In my Tickets and in the right names but can't add to wallet. Going to leave it and will sort later as can't spend any more time sorting city stuff out - work piling up and getting a few funny looks !!!

I just realised I have been sent no ticket for the coach I booked. I've gone back and checked my emails and it said it will be sent by sportsworld. Has anybody received theirs yet?

So are the tickets offered out to the member clubs, grassroots etc in an allocated end? Would have thought they would be in the club Wembley or neutral blocks by the tunnel as opposed to being int with partisan supporters?
The club is allocated, say 3 tickets. They will in a form and request which end of the stadium they want their tickets in if they want them. The FA hold back a certain number of tickets in each end to fulfil those requests. Unless every single person in the country nominates the same club, there are then tickets to return.

I just realised I have been sent no ticket for the coach I booked. I've gone back and checked my emails and it said it will be sent by sportsworld. Has anybody received theirs yet?
Nothing as yet but in my ticket purchase history it has the event date as 03/06/2023 06:45 so am guessing we'll get details of it soon.

Nothing as yet but in my ticket purchase history it has the event date as 03/06/2023 06:45 so am guessing we'll get details of it soon.

Odd it's taking so long. My match ticket I downloaded straight away and booked the coach at the same time. I have the receipt and confirmation but no ticket for the coach yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.