FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Eh? Of course they'll shift. Be surprised if they haven't gone already. I am getting pestered for tickets from all over.

It wasn't the club holding them back, by the way, thye are FA tickets.
There are around 260 left. There were 500 ish an hour ago. With 10 days to go I think they may sell out! :-)

There are around 260 left. There were 500 ish an hour ago. With 10 days to go I think they may sell out! :-)
And all season ticket holders have already had their window too. If they put these up to Cityzens they'll go in 5 minutes but I suspect they won't even need to.

People say weird things about tickets. I remember someone on here questioning whether we'd sell out at home to PSG recently.

These won't shift now, everyone has made plans and too many left. I don't know what teh club was doing arseing about holding a types of cheaper tickets back when some people had not option but to but the £250 ones or not go.
Demand is high-heeled will definitely sell out CTID

This is wierd - looking at the pitch it was all of the right side of 528 and it was all of the left side of 527 (they`ve almost gone now) - it`s almost as if they`ve eaten into the segregation area to issue more tickets.
They haven't. I keep posting about this.

The stadium is spilt equally. Each end of the stadium (tiers 1 and 3) hold about 35,000.

5000 of those tickets are offered to FA member clubs etc as City End tickets. When these have all been taken up/refused by FA members then they go back to the clubs. That's what has happened here. It happens every year.

So are the tickets offered out to the member clubs, grassroots etc in an allocated end? Would have thought they would be in the club Wembley or neutral blocks by the tunnel as opposed to being int with partisan supporters?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.