FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Seeing the probs others are having with downloading the tickets has prompted me to check mine from last week.
Getting the 502- Web Server Invalid Response as well for 5 tickets for Apple Wallet.

1 extra ordered this morning and had the confirmation email and also like others have not had the 2nd email with the ticket download optons.

Problems, problems... I wonder how widespread this is...

Seeing the probs others are having with downloading the tickets has prompted me to check mine from last week.
Getting the 502- Web Server Invalid Response as well for 5 tickets for Apple Wallet.

1 extra ordered this morning and had the confirmation email and also like others have not had the 2nd email with the ticket download optons.

Problems, problems... I wonder how widespread this is...
Same pal with one I just bought, the others arrived immediately
Here we go “welcome to manchesto citi “

Why don't you lot read the info properly.
All mobile tickets purchased today will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days before the match.
These are not part of City's original allocation so won't be programmed in to the system.
These tickets are Wembleys and the fa's

Last edited:
Why don't you lot read the info properly.
All mobile tickets purchased today will be sent to the lead booker no later than 5 days before the match.
It has said that a few times, for the semi and the original final purchases, and they were not sent to the lead booker.

Slightly off topic, but are Wealdstone hosting anyone for the Cup Final?
Yes, City fans, please see the thread about stress free parking at Wealdstone.

You’ll need to book in. Limited availability left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.