FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Downloaded and also screen shot the ticket

Not taking any chances

will a screenshot work of the ticket from my wallet, as i don't have the original email for a couple of our groups tickets, as they will be in a different entrance will i need to scan them in on my phone or would a screenshot work of the QR code ?

What are the coaches like the club are using for the final? It's bloody years since I caught a coach for a journey to Wembley, actually 1981 I think.

will a screenshot work of the ticket from my wallet, as i don't have the original email for a couple of our groups tickets, as they will be in a different entrance will i need to scan them in on my phone or would a screenshot work of the QR code ?
My mate got in at City with a screenshot of the QR code against Real.

Anyone any experience of buying off the reseller sights?. Plenty available at 500. Sorely tempted.

Try the screenshot but be close by in case you have to scan them in.

Anyone any experience of buying off the reseller sights?. Plenty available at 500. Sorely tempted.
My mate used Ticombo to purchase a ticket for todays Brentford game. It provided the name of seller and contact details as part of the process. Ticket details were also all covered and was sent immediately with purchase.

It proves you have the ticket if any issues

you may be able to transfer the tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.